Windward Insider Blog
The Mysterious "Six Degrees of Integration"
Renowned philosophers say the world is so small that we are all linked by only Six Degrees of Separation.
In 2018, the Windward Software team would like to reduce that by at least one degree, and meet as many of our customers and prospects as possible at Industry Trade Shows across North America.
We have a similar school of thought we would like to share with you, called "Six Degrees of Integration." Here's how it works:
No matter where you go in business, you need at least six specific core functionalities to run your operations:
1. Point-of-Sale / Payments
3. Inventory Management
4. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
6. Portals to link to specialty applications, such as e-commerce or industry specific services
Integrating these functionalities using a robust business management software solution like Windward System Five can do more than help you manage your business - it establishes your business to experience long-term growth.
And, that's what sets Windward System Five apart.
No matter where you're starting from or how big your vision is, our goal is to help you run your Sales, Service, or Rental business more effectively with software that will take you to wherever you want to go in the future.
Since we opened our doors in 1984, we have helped thousands of companies integrate the six core functionalities that every business requires. This has been achieved using our proven, fully integrated business management software: with Windward System Five, your entire business runs off of one integrated database.
Even if your business is active in one or more of 20 different industry verticals; even if you add locations; even if you add countries; and even if you add online.
Of course, telling you about our software won't be as fun as showing you in-person, so here are some of the upcoming trade shows we will be exhibiting at in 2018:
• Lightovation: Dallas International Lighting Show, Dallas, TX, Booth TM4909, January 17-21
• Canadian Rental Association (CRA), BC Regional Trade Show, Langley, BC, January 19-20
• Canadian Rental Association, Alberta Regional Trade Show, Edmonton, AB, March 10
• American Rental Association (ARA), New Orleans, LA, February 19-21
• The Summit (BrandSource USA), Nashville, TN, March 3-6
• Canadian Furniture Show (MegaGroup AGM), Toronto, ON, May 25-28
• United Buyers Group University (UBG), Frisco, TX, April 16-19
• Chicago International Garden Show, Chicago, IL, August 14-16
We encourage you to book an appointment to schedule a meeting with our knowledgeable representatives. They can meet with you at the show in question or at your business, if you are in the area.
Click here to book an appointment.
Whether you're exploring options, interested in purchasing software now, or are already a Windward Software client, we look forward to removing all degrees of separation by chatting with you about your business, either in person or via the telephone: +1 (800) 663-5750.
At Windward Software, we are all about reaching zero degrees of separation between our customers and their dreams of having a business that runs smoothly across all Six Degrees of Integration.